Free Printable Father’s Day Poster

free printable Father's Day poster. Such a cute idea to do with kids!

UPDATED – you can now find links to two new versions of the poster at the bottom of the post. Enjoy!

So, I may not be one of those bloggers with the super clever Father’s Day gift guides. If you saw my poster yesterday, you’ll get the hint that my gifts are usually a little cheeky and a lot of fun. We aren’t very serious around here, and I try to involve my kids in every aspect of my life – and – usually they enjoy it.

free printable Father's Day poster. Such a cute idea to do with kids!For Father’s Day we decided to skip the usual card and go for something a little more unique and a lot more fun. I designed up a fun Father’s Day poster for my kids to write a bunch of notes to their dad. It works really well since kids always write huge words, and it also has room for my two year old to just scribble a picture in a corner.

free printable Father's Day poster. Such a cute idea to do with kids!
Download the free printable Father’s Day poster here.

All you need to do is download the free printable Father’s Day poster. Print it out as a 24″ x 36″ engineering print (I printed mine at Staples). Gather up some markers and let your kids write down their best memories of spending time with Dad!

free printable Father's Day poster. Such a cute idea to do with kids!
But, if you are looking for something else, be sure to check out my other Father’s Day ideas right here. Or, see more of my free printables here.

Download the free printable “I’ve Got the Best Dad Because” poster here. Download the free printable “I’ve Got the Best Grandpa Because” poster here.

Comments

1. says

This is such a great idea – thank you for making the print available to all of us. My kids are so excited to get it back from the store and I know my husband will be so touched by this wonderful gift.

• Sara says

I was thinking of making one. Now that you’ve asked, I think I will. I’ll let you know when it’s put up.

2. Karen says

I just wanted to say huge thank you. I love this idea. I will use it with our kiddies. I love homemade and thoughtful gifts and wondered to ask if you would mind if I used it for my new entrant class when we have Fathers day here in September? I would love them to be able to take it home as a scroll and present their own gift from just them. Thank you again.

3. Kim says

I love this poster just wish it didn’t say because he likes to…..I tried to take that part off but couldn’t anyway you could do that for me? I would pay you. I wanted the kids to write things like because he is caring, tucks me in at night, works hard, is funny, etc.

4. Tamicka says

Hi I really love this idea! Any chance you can or will other options? I am looking for it to say PopPop or Papa and one for us Mothers and Nanas too!!!

• Sara says

I just added one that says Grandpa – does that work? Also, I am sure I’ll be putting together a new design for Mothers and Grandmas in the future! Watch for it :D

5. Traci Pope says

Thank you so much for sharing! I’m having a little problem. Staples said the file is corrupted when I sent them the Daddy and Grandpa files. Do you know what could be wrong?

• Sara says

I just figured it out. My files were too big. But, they are now fixed and hopefully you have time to print!

Trackbacks